Christmas in France
On Christmas Eve in France, children leave their shoes in front of the fireplace before they go to bed, where they will find candy, fruit, nuts and small toys the next morning.
In front of the cathedral square, drama and puppet shows are performing the nativity story. In the south of France, people burn a large log of wood from Christmas Eve to the New Year. Long ago, logs were used as a wedge for the plough, which symbolized good wishes for the coming year.
- Common Tree Species
- The Story Of The Christmas Tree
- What Tree Is The Christmas Tree?
- Christmas Tree Symbolizes Meaning: ...
- How To Decorate The Christmas Tree ...
- The Charm Of A Christmas Tree
- Four Steps To Help You Pick A Perfe...
- What Is The Meaning Of The Stars On...
- How To Make The Raw Materials For C...
- How Are The Christmas Trees Simple ...
- Looking Forwarder To The Christmas Day
- Christmas In The Netherlands
- Christmas In Norway
- Christmas In Greece
- Christmas In Romania
- Christmas In Finland
- Christmas In Ethiopia
- Christmas In America
- Why Hang Socks At Christmas
- Christmas News