The knowledge of pvc
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), English abbreviation of PVC (Polyvinyl chloride), vinyl chloride monomer (vinyl chloride monomer, VCM) such as peroxide, azo compound initiator; Or polymers that are polymerized by free radical polymerization in light and heat. Vinyl chloride and vinyl chloride are called vinyl chloride.
PVC used to be the world's largest and most widely used plastic. In building materials, industrial products, daily necessities, plastic flooring, floor tile, artificial leather, pipe, wire and cable, packaging film, bottle, foaming materials, sealing materials, fiber, etc, are widely used.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How do you handle the Christmas tree?
- Why do you spend Christmas with Chr...
- Analysis of special material for PV...
- Design essentials and Precautions f...
- The structure of man-made Christmas...
- Christmas decorations on Christmas Day
- The best in the Christmas tree--sim...
- The decoration of the Christmas tree
- The oldest Christmas tree in the world
- The development foreground of Chris...
- The origin of the Christmas tree
- The type of Christmas tree
- The meaning of a Christmas tree
- Properties of materials of PE
- The material for PET
- What is the fiber optic