Christmas Eve is also considered to be Santa Claus and other areas similar to the characters around to send gifts to good children time. In Italy, gifts are open on the morning of Christmas Eve. Christmas gifts are usually open on Christmas Eve or Christmas Eve in the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Portugal and Poland. In most parts of Germany, Christmas gifts are open on Christmas Eve (German Bescherung). In the Icelandic Christmas at 6 pm on Christmas Eve, the church bells will be sounded, people will enjoy the festive dinner with their families, and then will be a gift, spend the evening together. In North America, most families will demolish gifts on Christmas mornings. For a divorced family, the child may be separated for two days with one of the father or mother to celebrate. In the Spanish gift will be to January 6 show day (Díadereyes) morning will be demolished. Many traditional Christmas stories take place on Christmas Eve.
In Japan, most people believe in the traditional Shintoism and Buddhism, the religious atmosphere of Christmas is weak, most people rarely pay attention to the Christmas or Christmas Eve religious significance. Most of the young people are affected by commercial hype, the Christmas is equivalent to the exchange of gifts, carnival or Valentine's Day extension, young people party, couples often dating in Christmas Eve, eating dinner, causing restaurants and hotels crowded The phenomenon of the church.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How do you handle the Christmas tree?
- Why do you spend Christmas with Chr...
- Analysis of special material for PV...
- Design essentials and Precautions f...
- The structure of man-made Christmas...
- Christmas decorations on Christmas Day
- The best in the Christmas tree--sim...
- The decoration of the Christmas tree
- The oldest Christmas tree in the world
- The development foreground of Chris...
- The knowledge of pvc
- The origin of the Christmas tree
- The type of Christmas tree
- The meaning of a Christmas tree
- Properties of materials of PE
- The material for PET
- What is the fiber optic